
Pada kesempatan ini, kami berbagi Latihan Soal PAT 2: Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Tingkat SMP/MTs Tahun Pelajaran 2020/2021.
Tujuannya sebagai persiapan dalam menghadapi PAT semester genap pada bulan ini, sehingga bisa mudah dalam menjawab soal nanti. Oleh karena itu, perbanyak latihan dan kurangi main-main.
Berikut Latihan Soal PAT 2: Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Tingkat SMP/MTs Tahun Pelajaran 2020/2021:
1. How many months are in the years ?
a. Nine
b. Elevent
c. Ten
d. Twelve
2. This is october, what is month before……
a. November
b. Desember
c. August
d. September
3. There are … days in the week
a. Seven
b. Five
c. Six
d. Four
4. Today is Wednesday, What is day after tomorrow?
a. Tuesday
b. Friday
c. Sunday
d. Monday
5. Ani : …… ?
Ida : I think it’s great!
a. Have you read this book?
b. What do you think about this book?
c. What is it?
d. Do you know this?
6. Kate : we’ll have a long holiday next month. What are you going to do in this holiday?
Yani : ……
Kate : I hope you have a nice trip.
Complete the dialogue above.
a. I’m thinking of going to Bali
b. Sorry, I can’t tell you
c. It’s not your business
d. I don’t know what to do
7. We celebrate the santri day on .....
a. 22 Oktober
b. 22 November
c. 23 Oktober
d. 23 November
8. Bowo : I feel tired and I feel dizzy.
Sri : I think…… and don’t leave the bed if it is not necessary.
a. You must sing
b. You should lie down and have some rest
c. I will take you to the hospital
d. I must take some rest too
9. Cathrine : Do you like watching movies?
Nadine : ……
Cathrine : What is your favorite movie?
Nadine : My favorite movie is Ayat – Ayat Cinta
The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is?
a. I love watching movies
b. I dislike watching movie
c. I hate watching movie
d. It’s not my favorite one
10. The Indonesian celebrate their independent day in every ....
a. 17 Agustus
b. 19 Agustus
c. 18 Agustus
d. 20 Agustus
11. Alex : How do you feel about this omelet?
Bram : It is very tasty. I like this food.
Alex : I agree with you.
From the dialogue we know that …
a. Alex dislike the omelet
b. Bram doesn’t like omelet
c. Bram loves omelet, while Alex hate it
d. Bram and Alex likeS omelet
12. On 10 November every years, we celebrates .....
a. Santri Day
b. Mother day
c. Independent Day
d. Hero Day
For question number 13–16, choose the correct word to complete the text below.
We get almost all of our vitamins and minerals from the food we ……. (13). One of the reason why junk food is bad for you is that it fills you up ……….. (14), doesn’t contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.
The two most important minerals are calcium and iron. You need calcium for strong ……. (15) and teeth. Iron helps your blood to carry oxygen……..(16) your body. We normally get our minerals from meat and fish.
13. a. Buy
b. Eat
c. Drink
d. Cook
14. a. Or
b. And
c. But
d. So
15. a. Hair
b. Bones
c. Feet
d. Legs
16. a. At
b. Outside
c. Among
d. Around
17. Tsaqifa : Where should we put the soap and Tooth paste, Mom?
Mom : Put them in the in…………………..
a. Class room
b. Bathroom
c. Dining room
d. Kitchen
NEW INFO, Selain berbagi lewat blog atau website, kami juga berbagi lewat channel youtube "DUNIA PENDIDIKAN". Oleh karena itu, mari kita dukung channel ini dengan cara like, subscribe, comment dan share.
Pada kesempatan ini juga, kami berbagi gambaran daftar isi Perangkat Buku Kerja Guru 1, 2, 3 dan 4 pelajaran agama dan umum semua tingkat pendidikan sebagai persiapan dalam menghadapi semester ganjil tahun pelajaran 2021/2022 yang akan datang.
A. BUKU KERJA GURU 1
- Cover
- Halaman Pengesahan
- SKL, KI dan KD
- Silabus
- RPP
- KKM
B. BUKU KERJA GURU 2
- Cover
- Halaman Pengesahan
- Kode Etik Guru
- Ikrar Guru
- Tata Tertib Guru
- Pembiasaan Guru
- Kalender Pendidikan
- Analisis Alokasi Waktu
- Program Tahunan
- Program Semester
- Jurnal Agenda Guru
C. BUKU KERJA GURU 3
- Cover
- Halaman Pengesahan
- Daftar Hadir Siswa
- Daftar Nilai Siswa
- Penilaian Sikap Spritual dan Sosial
- Analisis Hasil Penilaian
- Program Remidial dan Pengayaan
- Daftar Buku Pegangan Guru dan Siswa
- Jadwal Mengajar Guru
- Daya Serap Siswa
- Kumpulan Kisi-Kisi Soal
- Kumpulan Soal
- Analisis Butir Soal
- Perbaikan Soal
D. BUKU KERJA GURU 4
- Cover
- Halaman Pengesahan
- Daftar Evaluasi Diri Kerja Guru
- Program Tindak Lanjut Kerja Guru
Berminat? Klik WA: 081997666360.
Posting Komentar